Tuesday 24 November
You can watch the recording here below!
Download the full programme here.
Would you like to know more about the speakers? You can find all the biographies and the abstracts on this page.
🕒 15:00h - 15:15h CET
- Wilhelm Vukovich, European Commission
- Federico Cinquepalmi, Ministry of University and Research
- Andrea Bollini, Ministry of Education
- Elisabetta Nigris, National Coordinator of Primary Teacher Training program
🕒 15:15h - 15:45h CET
How the European Education Area supports teachers and school leaders
Tapio Säävälä, European Commission
🕒 15:45h - 16:15h CET
Pier Cesare Rivoltella, Universita' Cattolica Milano
🕒 16:30h - 17:30h CET
What is eTwinning doing for future teachers?
- ITE overview, Rute Baptista CSS
- Best Practices from the field
- Experiences from the University of Eastern Finland - Ritva Kantelinen, Finland, University of Eastern Finland
- eTwinning at Gdansk University – where we started, where we are now and where we are heading - Magdalena Wawrzyniak-Śliwska, University in Gdansk
- Integrating eTwinning through Project Based Learning in our Education Department - Frederik De Laere, Howest University, Bruges
- eTwinning for Future Teachers’ Training: the experience of a student of the University of Florence - Chiara Felici, Università di Firenze
🕒 17:30h - 18:00h CET
Read more about the networking activity here.
Note: This activity is only available for registered users.