Tuesday 24 November
Download the full programme here.
🕒 15:00h - 15:15h CET
- Wilhelm Vukovich, European Commission
- Federico Cinquepalmi, Ministry of University and Research
- Andrea Bollini, Ministry of Education
- Elisabetta Nigris, National Coordinator of Primary Teacher Training program
🕒 15:15h - 15:45h CET
How the European Education Area supports teachers and school leaders
Tapio Säävälä, European Commission
🕒 15:45h - 16:00h CET
Pier Cesare Rivoltella, Universita' Cattolica Milano
🕒 16:25h - 17:30h CET
What is eTwinning doing for future teachers?
- ITE overview, Rute Baptista CSS
- Best Practices from the field
- Experiences from the University of Eastern Finland - Ritva Kantelinen, Finland, University of Eastern Finland
- eTwinning at Gdansk University – where we started, where we are now and where we are heading - Magdalena Wawrzyniak-Śliwska, University in Gdansk
- Integrating eTwinning through Project Based Learning in our Education Department - Frederik De Laere, Howest University, Bruges
- eTwinning for Future Teachers’ Training: the experience of a student of the University of Florence - Chiara Felici, Università di Firenze
Would you like to know more about the speakers? You can find all the biographies and the abstracts on this page.
🕒 17:30h - 18:00h CET
Read more about the networking activity here.
Note: This activity is only available for registered users.